Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Book of Dreams



I created this "Book of Dreams" to inspire me to create intentions for all the goals and dreams that I hold in life. Inside are three different sections that serve as reminders of the different steps or mental processes that assist in generating and sustaining positive thought processes. Our experiences in the outside world are but reflections of our inner states of mind.

Over the next three days I will post pictures of the different sections that I created in this book. I will also provide a little bit of personal insight of the positive mental attitudes needed to experience the realization of your goals and dreams. The concepts that are portrayed on the pages within this book will be explained in depth in my new book, Creating Intentions. Currently, my website is still a work in progress. It is my intention to have it up and running by the end of May. For now, you can sign up to receive more information about the concepts and techniques of Creating Intentions, and you will be notified when and where you can find my book once it is available to the public.


No comments: