Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Canvas "LOVE" Project





I created this project on a piece of canvas with the intention to hang in my girl’s playroom as a piece of art and to serve as a visual reminder to them of the unconditional love that I consistently feel and wish to express. The affirmation states, “may you always FEEL surrounded by LOVE”. I then defined my intention more specifically and clearly by hanging little tags off the large flower that state, “unconditional love, self love, and mommy love”.

I consciously chose the color scheme of pink and green to support the emotion of love that I intend to convey. I also chose to use rose quartz crystal to embellish the overall design. The rose quartz pieces serve as physical anchors that hold and focus my intention over an extended period of time.

If you are interested in learning about how crystals serve as a tool to hold, store, record, magnify and amplify thought intentions, you can read more about it in my new book, Creating Intentions. You can visit my website, http://www.creatingintentions.com/ to sign up to become notified when my book becomes available.




No comments: