Friday, February 27, 2009
A long standing symbol of love and beauty, Rose Quartz is the most desirable variety of quartz crystal. A gemstone used over the ages mainly for ornamental purposes, its color has remained somewhat of a mystery to scientists even to this day. Rose Quartz’s color is completely unique. Unlike any other pink mineral specimen, it’s color ranges from light pink to a deep rose red and has recently appeared on the earth sporting a slight lavender hue. Mostly opaque in form, Rose Quartz can also manifest itself as transparent. The transparent gemstones are frequently fashioned into jewelry.
Scientists believe that the color of Rose Quartz is a result of a combination of iron, titanium, manganese and even colloidal gold impurities. Recent studies performed under micro analytical methods have discovered the color to be a reflection of unknown microscopic mineral fibers. These tests suggest the possibility of a totally new and yet unknown fibrous mineral. The color of Rose Quartz is photosensitive and can fade if placed in direct sunlight.
Found mainly in the cores of large pegmatites as solid masses of rose colored quartz, its individual crystals have poorly formed boundaries. This adds to the mystery of Rose Quartz as quartz crystallizes into well-formed crystals in all its other macroscopic varieties. Because Rose Quartz was once believed to be only massive, when discovered in a crystal structure, the first ones were dismissed as fake by mineralogists from around the world. Currently, Brazil is the only true source of Rose Quartz found in well formed crystals. The beauty and the rarity of Rose Quartz specimens found in crystallized form are extremely valuable. Rose Quartz in its massive form is mined mainly in Madagascar, India, Germany and the United States.
There is little known historically about the uses of rose quartz. Pieces of the gemstone have been discovered in jewelry of the Mesopotamian, Assyrian and Roman cultures that date as far back as 2000BC.
Although Rose Quartz has been valued over the years for its ornamental beauty, it has a deeper meaning and purpose for manifesting itself on our planet. At first one is attracted to the beauty of its sweet pink ray. As one moves into direct contact with its energetic field, its calming vibration and intent is immediately felt. Whether or not one is aware of its powerful healing abilities, Rose Quartz immediately begins to emit its gentle loving ray into the chambers of one’s heart.
Its penetrating energy begins to circulate within the heart center, releasing suppressed feelings and emotional traumas while reinstating the gentle loving forces of self love. As it begins to release unbalanced energy, negative emotions are replaced with the soothing essence of divine love. One will experience the sensation of relief as Rose Quartz allows the flow of love to comfort and soothe past experiences that were previously filled with sorrow, fear and resentment.
The intense vibration of Rose Quartz teaches the true meaning of love by guiding one inward to connect with the eternal divine source from which all love flows. As one begins to learn that true love comes from within, Rose Quartz assists in reprogramming one to nurture the self through forgiveness and self-love. It is from this inner source that all emotional traumas no matter how deep or painful are healed.
Rose Quartz is an intense healer for those who feel they have never had love given to them. People who feel unloved and have never encountered experiences of receiving unconditional love most often lack a joy for living. Not feeling worthy, feeling lonely and holding a negative self-image will continue to attract equivalent experiences into one’s life. Rose Quartz heals past conditions and programs that have been accumulated from birth as it reprograms the heart to love itself.
Here are some suggestions for working with Rose Quartz:
• When feeling emotionally unbalanced or moving through a challenging experience, get a piece of Rose Quartz and wear it on your body. Be sure to run it under water to cleanse it of any negative energy it may have accumulated over time. Activate its natural energy by applying firm pressure with your fingers and state your intent of remaining peaceful and calm. Cleanse it after each use.
• To allow its healing energy to effortlessly reprogram your heart of its divine message, place a piece of rose quartz under your pillow at night while you sleep.
• The hand that you write with is your dominate, giving side. The other is the receiving side. On days that you would like a boost in the expression of giving love, wear a piece of jewelry that contains Rose Quartz or slip a piece into your pocket of the dominant side of your body. On days that you would like to experience the influx of receiving more love, wear a piece of Rose Quartz jewelry or place a specimen in your pocket on the non-dominate side of the body.
Rose Quartz manifests the vibration of infinite self-love like no other crystal on this earth. At last with Rose Quartz one can begin to experience a true sense of inner peace and self- fulfillment. As the heart is nourished and healed from within, a deep comfort flows throughout one’s BEING carrying the message that all is well. Rose quartz in all its mystery is a channel for divine love to flow. It is up to you to allow its presence to remind you of who you really are.
©2009 Elizabeth Pagayonan: Creating Intentions
All rights Reserved.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
To be able to express and receive love is one of life’s greatest delights. Allowing love’s presence to fill one’s BEING literally makes the physical heart cavity feel full and complete. Love is a powerful emotion that instantly heals on an emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual level. Its resonance uplifts and transforms one to a higher energetic vibration. Every human inherently possesses a strong desire to feel loved and accepted. It is essential that one comes to the understanding in life’s journey that the only real basis for obtaining a true sense of security in the world is to consciously fill their BEING with self-love. Achieving a deep sense of personal fulfillment is possible when one practices loving and nurturing the self first.
It is natural to crave the peace and contentment that love offers. The enduring inner craving is the gentle calling of our higher self to connect with the divine loving source from which our BEING was created, to remember who we really are. The ability to go deep inside of ourselves, align with source energy and consciously tap its eternal well-spring of love is a freewill decision. Voluntarily choosing to replenish ourselves with the love that flows from within creates a strong foundation for inner peace and self fulfillment to blossom. As one starts to implement self-love into their daily practice, a deep sense of calm begins to overflow into the words and actions of one’s personal reality.
Learning to nourish and take care of the self in the moment as needs surface, one develops knowledgeable skills that allow them to more effectively help other people. Once a person understands how to create emotional stability through self-love are they able to give love to others freely and unconditionally. There is no other person that one can look to for a continuous supply of love and support than the self. You will always be there for you! You know exactly what is needed in every moment that will bring emotional well-being and stability into your life.
Capturing and embodying the true meaning of love enables one’s presence to be healing for others to be around. Filling the self with love on a daily basis creates a channel for love to flow into every action. A person is extremely magnetic when their being radiates this high vibration. Others are naturally attracted to those who express self-fulfillment, because they understand how to effectively communicate from the heart. Speaking and acting from the heart allows one’s pure intention to be felt. The joy of being able to freely share information and to give to others unconditionally is the purest expression of love.
Oftentimes, many of us seek external sources of love to fill the empty void felt within the heart center. We seek attachment to people and things outside the self in order to provide a sense of security. As things and people consistently change with time, we discover that we cannot control anything that happens outside of the self. Expectations we place on others to fill the void within most often leads to disappointment. It is only the self united with the eternal flow of love from the unlimited source within that a solid foundation is built for one to effectively accept and adjust to all life’s consistent changes.
There are many ways to begin initiating the process of filling the self with love. It is a life long journey of self-discovery, to love where you are at and to love where you are going in every moment. The following are a few suggestions to help get you started.
• Set the intention every day to allow the loving energy of source from which you came to fill your heart and entire BEING. Seek out a quiet space and breathe deeply. As you breathe in, visualize loving energy in the form of light enter through the top of your head. As your breath fills your diaphragm, bring the loving energy into your heart center. Keep doing this until your heart feels full and complete. Let your imagination be your guide!
• Repattern your subconscious mind by choosing positive words to create affirmations. Repeat your positive affirmations as much as possible throughout the day.
• Look into a mirror and express your heart-felt love for yourself. Tell yourself of your beauty and your worth. Speak of your appreciation for all the experiences you have had on your life’s journey. Know that you would not be who you are in this very moment without them. Listen intently as you allow your words to reprogram your mind.
• Trust yourself! You are your own best guide! You know what you need in every moment to create peace and well-being. Take care of your needs first before attending to others. When you feel nourished, then you are ready to give freely and unconditionally to others.
• In times of intense challenge, allow your feelings to flow through you. If you feel like crying, please do! Crying helps to release emotional trauma. Let the tears flow and be gentle with yourself.
• Be forgiving of yourself. Forgiveness heals as it allows you to completely accept who you are. It releases suppressed internal wounds of the heart. Nourish and comfort yourself by expressing your forgiveness of past memories and feelings. Let them go and move forward. Let love fill its place.
Loving the self before all things is a rewarding process in the journey of personal awareness. Take the time to go within and create a lasting relationship with the well-spring of source energy from which all love flows. The love that stems from the self is unlimited and expansive. You will be forever replenished with an unending supply of love as you consciously tap into this source. Allow the true meaning of love to fill you and freely express it. Love’s overflowing presence in you will uplift the world. You will LOVE yourself for it.
© 2009 Elizabeth Pagayonan: Creating Intentions
All Rights Reserved.
Friday, February 6, 2009
This Intentional Scrapbooking Kit™ Includes:
1 – Maya Road Heart Chipboard Album
1 – Creating Intentions Rose Quartz Heart
1 – Basic Grey Bittersweet Chipboard Alphabet
1 – Ranger Pearl Acrylic Dauber
1 – My Mind’s Eye Flirty Little Girl
1 – My Mind’s Eye Flirty Pure Joy
1 – My Mind’s Eye Sundress Heirloom
1 – My Mind’s Eye Sweetheart
1 – My Mind’s Eye Cupid’s Toile
1 – Basic Grey Paper “Crushed Berry”
1 – Basic Grey Paper “Blushing Pink”
1 - Prima Forever Flowers
1 – 7Gypsies Ink Love Rub-ons
2 – Heart Doilies
1 – Heidi Swapp Mirror
1 – Heidi Swapp Flower
1 – Maya Road Pink Silk Flower
1 – KI Memories Tag
1 – Tim Holtz Adage Ticket “Love”
1 – Tim Holtz Word Key “Love”
3 – Prima Heart Kisses
12 inch Pink Ric Rac
12 inch Maya Road Red Velvet Ribbon
12 inch Pink Tafetta Ribbon
12 inch Bazzill Pink Embroidery Floss
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Thanks for your patience as I have fallen a little behind schedule for posting February's kit of the month due to moving! This month we will be focusing on feeling the love of source that comes from within. Tomorrow I will post the kit details and a photos of the project to be purchased on our main website at www.creatingintentions.com