Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Laugh - together as much as possible.....



I created this layout based on the desire for my two oldest daughters to have as many experiences as possible in their lives together that are filled with laughter and good times. My desire was born from the conscious awareness that up until recently there had been a considerable amount of friction between them. My conscious intention, which can also be viewed as a prayer, is to communicate to the creative energy that flows through each of them and myself of the image that I am choosing to uphold and positively focus on. As I focus on this image, I am imagining the end result of the desired outcome occurring in the NOW of this moment and as they continue on through their lives.

When I snapped this picture of them, I happened to be walking through the kitchen and caught them in the act of total and complete silliness. They were sitting on the kitchen table happily shooting the breeze and just cracking up. As always, I had my camera on me, so I quickly snapped a picture to capture the moment on film. This has become one of my all time favorite pictures of them.

Most of the scrapbooking supplies that I used in this layout had just arrived in a monthly kit that I currently subscribe to from Scrap for a Cure. I am always excited to use new products and my new kit contained the perfect embellishments and papers in colors that supported the mood and emotions that I was intending to create and convey. I also picked up the title “Laugh” from their monthly guest designer. This project will be featured in my new book where you will have the opportunity to read and discover more about the effects of color and how it affects humans on a subconscious level.

Currently, I have this completed layout hanging up on my wall in plain view. The overall layout has become a reminder and a focal point for me as I continue to reinforce to the creative energy of my subconscious, what it is that I intend to create as a desired outcome.

You can find out more about the techniques I used in the creation of this project in my new book called Creating Intentions. Learn how to expand your life experiences through conscious thought intention and the art of scrapbooking. You can go to my website at http://www.creatingintentions.com/ to register to be notified when my book will become available.

No comments: