Friday, February 6, 2009

Feel The Love


This Intentional Scrapbooking Kit™ Includes:
1 – Maya Road Heart Chipboard Album
1 – Creating Intentions Rose Quartz Heart
1 – Basic Grey Bittersweet Chipboard Alphabet
1 – Ranger Pearl Acrylic Dauber
1 – My Mind’s Eye Flirty Little Girl
1 – My Mind’s Eye Flirty Pure Joy
1 – My Mind’s Eye Sundress Heirloom
1 – My Mind’s Eye Sweetheart
1 – My Mind’s Eye Cupid’s Toile
1 – Basic Grey Paper “Crushed Berry”
1 – Basic Grey Paper “Blushing Pink”
1 - Prima Forever Flowers
1 – 7Gypsies Ink Love Rub-ons
2 – Heart Doilies
1 – Heidi Swapp Mirror
1 – Heidi Swapp Flower
1 – Maya Road Pink Silk Flower
1 – KI Memories Tag
1 – Tim Holtz Adage Ticket “Love”
1 – Tim Holtz Word Key “Love”
3 – Prima Heart Kisses
12 inch Pink Ric Rac
12 inch Maya Road Red Velvet Ribbon
12 inch Pink Tafetta Ribbon
12 inch Bazzill Pink Embroidery Floss
Acrylic Jewels

1 comment:

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

Oh Wow! This album looks so amazing and enchanting! I was just about to leave a comment and tell you to take your time with posting the Feb. kit- and lo and behold... you already had! Good luck with moving- it can be so stressful! Love and hugs- Joyce