Monday, September 1, 2008

Highest Potential

I am amazed at how fast time truly does seem to pass! Tara starts kindergarten this Thursday!
As for me, it's time to get back to work! My intention to kick off the month of September is to live according to my Highest POTENTIAL!

I created this LO to inspire me to use everything I have to make a difference in this world. The tag contains a partial quote, that I love, by Jack London. His words describe sufficiently how I feel at this point in my life.

I will leave you with his words for pondering....

"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

No comments: