Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Am Loved


When I first looked at this picture after it was taken, I saw from a different perspective how much my daughters love me. Although I already feel and know their love me, it was nice to have a picture that captured the essence of it.

Sometimes when creating intentions, it is important to recognize and acknowledge situations that are being experienced in the present moment. My intention for this scrapbook LO is to anchor the feeling of being well loved on a deeper and stronger level. By acknowledging the present experience and using my intention to sustain the feeling of being loved, I am creating the potential for many future outcomes of similar experiences. Feeling loved is something money cannot buy. It is my desire to always attract and create moments like this throughout my life. I am so happy that I can use scrapbooking as a tool to cultivate feelings and certain states of mind.

No comments: